There has been talk around the web recently over the increasing cost of sending parcels within Australia and time delays that some people might experience. Here at Ecoyarns we understand the importance of getting your orders to you as soon as possible. We know you just can’t wait to fondle and play with the beautiful yarn and fiber you’ve just bought. So we thought we’d share with you our newly updated shipping policy to clear the air and to offer some reassurance that we take a lot of care with your parcels:
- Parcels posted out on Thursday morning because we both have other jobs outside of Ecoyarns
- Parcels are sent in Express Post or Click & Send satchels. Orders that do not fit in satchels will be sent via Click & Send. These methods of shipping means we can track all our parcels so you do not have to worry about lost parcels
- “Do not safe drop” stickers are used on all parcels, except when customers state otherwise or its addressed to a PO box
- $10 flat rate for domestic orders below $149
- Free postage for domestic orders above $150
- We do ship internationally. Additional postage costs may be charged after checkout.
We have an extremely high success rate of delivery using Auspost these last few years. However if you have any feedback about the way we send out orders, please share! We welcome any suggestions that could make shipping cheaper and more reliable. Thanks in advance!
P.S. At the moment we are selling silkworm eggs which are sent at a cheaper postage cost of $2.50. These are sent via regular mail and are posted on Fridays or Mondays. Excess postage is refunded after the eggs are posted.